Sea Dell Holiday Park Chalets
Sea Dell Holiday Park's appeal is obvious the moment you enter the park. The detached self catering holiday chalets are generously spaced with large, well cared for grassed areas and trees. The park is very safe for children and there is ample space to walk your dog.
- Detached self catering chalets in a spacious Parkland setting
- Parking infront of your chalet
- Dogs welcome
- Linen included
- Digital television with DVD player and free-sat for extra channels and enjoyment
- Fridge-freezer, microwave, fully double glazed, fitted carpets, 3 piece suite
- No commercial interests on chalet park
- Located just off Beach Road close to all main attractions
Dogs are welcome at Sea Dell but must be kept on a lead at all times while walking on the park.
2 bedrooms - one double and one twin room - sleeps four.
Comfortable lounge with digital television with DVD player and free-sat for extra channels and enjoyment, 3 piece suite, dining suite, coffee table and electric heater. Shower room, some with bath instead of shower. Kithcen area with electric cooker, most have a microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge-freezer, vacuum cleaner, iron.
Electricity by coin meter.
Sea Dell offers a peaceful holiday away from commercial interests at a price to suit. A traquil location with all the the attractions of the lively holiday resort of Hemsby just a few munutes walk away.
We consider your pet part of your family. Maximum of two small pets please & small to medium breeds only during school holidays.